Carriers are under constant threat and attacks change daily. With the inevitable virtualisation of networks, more sophisticated DDoS attacks and a changing political climate how can today’s carriers address the challenges of tomorrow?
- How are carriers working together to deliver more security services? And how can ensuring security provide ROI?
- How are carriers addressing challenges of fraud?
- In an international business what are the best processes to dealing with data sovereignty? How is the industry addressing challenges of data ownership?
- With carriers diversifying their portfolio, to what extent has security services been integrated into their cloud and data centre offerings?
- As DDoS attacks become more prolific, how are carriers tackling this cyber security challenge? And how are carriers working together to ensure security across the network and on each layer?
- What role do carriers play in ensuring security in the Internet of Things? How can carriers monetise added security services?
11.45am: Coffee & Networking
12.00pm: Panel discussion followed by Q&A
EVP, Global IP Network,
Chairman & CEO,
Telecom Italia Sparkle
Mike van den Bergh
Chief Marketing Officer,
Pierre-Louis de Guillebon