SWISS TOWER, GOLD LEVEL
- Currently IoT has major implications for the mobile industry however what will the impact be on the wholesale carrier network?
- How important is partnership and co-creation of services between carriers to ensuring a seamless experience?
- How can carriers create a pricing structure so as to ensure ROI?
- How intelligent will networks be? Can carriers leverage AI and machine learning services to improve IoT experience?
- Will carriers start to focus on more terrestrial connectivity as the edge becomes more important in servicing the IoT?
- The demand of IoT is becoming a catalyst for businesses to prioritise innovation, how are carriers creating this cultural change?
VP - Voice, Wireless & Platforms,
Verizon Partner Solutions
Business Development Director New Services,
Telefonica International Wholesale Services
Executive Vice President,
NTT Communications Global IP Network
Director, IoT Sales Operations,