• What are the different revenue streams within the Internet of Things for carriers? What services and platforms can carriers create now to monetise the future of IoT?
• With the current lack of standards and regulation, how can carriers make the most of the IoT boom?
• How can carriers create a pricing structure so as to ensure ROI?
• How can carriers utilise existing enterprise segments to build their internet of things portfolio?
• With over 21 billion devices predicted by 2020, how are carriers navigating security in the age of the internet of things?
3.45pm: Coffee and Networking
4.00pm: Panel Discussion followed by Q&A
Business Development Director New Services,
Director of Wireless Product Management,
VP Global Marketing,
Worldwide Director & General Manager, IoT/GCP,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise