PANEL DISCUSSION: ZERO TOUCH NETWORKS: UNDERSTANDING THE POSSIBILITY
LOCATION: Regency V – Hyatt Regency, Atrium Tower, Ballroom Level
While the potentials of the virtualised network have been a key area of discussion for several years, the industry is now looking forward and experiencing the reality of the operational challenges that come with managing these incredibly complex networks. Businesses are now starting to look at the possibility of a zero-touch provisioning system. Join this discussion and explore:
- What are the defining features of a ‘zero touch’ network?
- How will a zero touch network practically implement the principles of virtualisation?
- To what extent will AI be essential for achieving this possibility?
- What are the main motivations for moving towards a zero touch network?
- What are the current biggest hurdles for implementation?
Chief Strategy & Connectivity Officer,
SVP- International Business,
HGC Global Communications
Lead Network Architect,