Klaus Schwab the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum has described the fourth industrial revolution as being “characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital and biological spheres”, where do carriers see their role within this new age?
• How will the digital transformation change the customer experience?
• To what extent is interoperability becoming more essential in preparation for the fourth industrial revolution?
• What are the key services that carriers will be developing?
• How are carriers incorporating the necessary levels of automation within their networks to service the next generation of customer platform based services?
• How are carriers shaping sustainable business models for the predicted data-intensive services such as IoT, smart cities, autonomous cars?