PANEL DISCUSSION: THE CARRIER ROLE IN FORGING THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Klaus Schwab, the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum has described the fourth industrial revolution as being “characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital and biological spheres”, where do carriers see their role within this new age?
- How will the digital transformation change the customer experience?
- To what extent is interoperability becoming more essential in preparation for the fourth industrial revolution?
- What are the key services that carriers will be developing?
- How are carriers incorporating the necessary levels of automation within their networks to service the next generation of customer platform based services?
- How are carriers shaping sustainable business models for the predicted data-intensive services such as IoT, smart cities, autonomous cars?
Dr Rolf Nafziger
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier
Orange International Carriers
SVP & Group President,
Verizon Partner Solutions
President, Zayo Networks & COO,
Mike van den Bergh
Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer,
PCCW Global Limited
Head of North Asia & Global Wholesale,