PANEL DISCUSSION: THE CARRIER ROLE IN FORGING THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
LOCATION: Regency V – Hyatt Regency, Atrium Tower, Ballroom Level
Klaus Schwab, the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum has described the fourth industrial revolution as being “characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital and biological spheres”, where do carriers see their role within this new age?
- How will the digital transformation change the customer experience?
- To what extent is interoperability becoming more essential in preparation for the fourth industrial revolution?
- What are the key services that carriers will be developing?
- How are carriers incorporating the necessary levels of automation within their networks to service the next generation of customer platform based services?
- How are carriers shaping sustainable business models for the predicted data-intensive services such as IoT, smart cities, autonomous cars?
CEO, Orange International Carriers,
Verizon Partner Solutions
President, Zayo Networks & COO,
Mike van den Bergh
Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer,
Head of North Asia & Global Wholesale,
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier