PANEL DISCUSSION: SECURING ROI FROM NETWORK EXPANSION AND NEXT-GEN 5G NETWORKS
LOCATION: Hanover CDE – Hyatt Regency, Atrium Tower, Exhibit Level
An interactive discussion that will explore the challenges for expanding networks into unserved and underserved markets, while also meeting universal service obligations, increased traffic demands and upgrades on their existing deployments. With 5G just around the corner, MNOs must optimise for the connectivity available today, while preparing for the opportunity of future networks. During this discussion, leaders will share examples of how they are overcoming these challenges, and how next-generation backhaul technologies may offer unique capabilities for intelligent connectivity.
• How do MNOs and fixed operators approach business cases for network expansion?
• How do you build flexible networks to right-size networks inline with ARPUs?
• What is the role of next-generation backhaul technologies in improving business cases?
• How can hybrid networks help the business case in connecting remote areas?
• How do we plan for designing hybrid terrestrial and satellite networks? What applications will be enabled with this hybrid approach?
Hosted by Telesat
President & Managing Partner,
Ignacio Garcia Comin
International Wholesale Solutions & Satellite Director,
Telefonica Global Solutions
VP International Connectivity & Infrastructure,
SVP, Corporate & Business Development,
AVP Contracting & Sourcing,