SWISS TOWER, GOLD LEVEL
- Moving Content Inland: from the landing (and earth) stations to the end users
- What infrastructure is currently needed in Africa for improved local content delivery and digital transformation? Do we have adequate terrestrial fiber, 3G/LTE networks? If not, what is holding back the proliferation of such technologies when the rest of the world is testing 5G?
- What types of applications are being accessed in Africa and how has the infrastructure been deployed over the past 15 – 20 years of deregulation? And how has mobile growth enabled that?
- How is the African market evolving to address these key issues? What are the macro-economic considerations and how are they having an impact?
- What countries and sectors on the continent are we seeing the most development in infrastructural growth and content deployment? Are there any examples of significant progress and what business/technology models were adopted?
Chief Executive GlobalConnect,
Jean Luc Vuillemin
EVP / CEO,
KWESE / KWESE PLAY